Dr. Joseph specializes in placement and restoration of dental implants and practice general dentistry.
He’s also involved in the supply, installation, training and maintenance of dental equipment and materials to clinics, hospitals and government departments as the authorized dealer of Dentsply Sirona.
To deliver pain-free, most advanced and most beautiful dental treatment, in a warm and friendly environment while building lifetime trustworthy relations with my clients.
- Tutor: University of Nairobi, Since 2013
- Implant Surgeon:The Nairobi Dental Suite, Since2015
- Dental Officer: Ministry of Health, Government of Kenya, 2010- 2013
- Consultancy: Lions Eye Hospital, Smile Africa Clinic, Nairobi Premier Dental Clinic,
- Nakuru Dental Centre, Nairobi Dental Polyclinics and Serene Dental Clinic.
- University of Pretoria- MScDent Implantology (2017)
- University of Pretoria — PGDipDent Implantology, 2015
- University of Nairobi- BDS, 2009
Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
No. B911, 2011.
Qualified dental implant practitioner
Kenya Dental Association (KDA), International Team for Implantology (ITI), SCADA
Research and Publications
Involved in research on dental implants and publication of numerous scientific papers in local and international peer-reviewed journals.
Available on the following link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Joseph_Gakonyo