Dr. Linus Ndegwa received his dental degree from the University of Nairobi School of Dental Sciences in 2005. After serving for five years in the Government, he joined the Aga Khan University Hospital dental department where he also served for over 5 years.
A member of numerous professional organizations, Linus Ndegwa has focused his practice on excellence in aesthetic dentistry. In 2015, he completed an MSc in Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry at the University of Manchester.
He currently is on the Secretary of the Kenya Dental Association and a research scientist at KEMRI. He enjoys exercising in the gym, family activities, and community oral health programs as well as serving as a mentor for younger dentists.
To build a practice that incorporates patient-focused, modern technologies and ideas in provision of oral health care
- Research Scientist: The Kenya Medical Research Institute, Since 2015
- Restorative Dentist: The Nairobi Dental Suite, Since 2015
- Consultancy: The Aga Khan University Hospital Nairobi.
- Senior Dental Officer: Ministry of Health, Government of Kenya, 2005- 2010
- University of Manchester – MSc Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry 2015
- University of Nairobi- BDS Bachelor of Dental Surgery, 2005
Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
No. B725, 2005.
Qualified aesthetic dentist
- Kenya Dental Association (KDA)
- Fellow, Pierre Fauchard Academy (FPFA)
- Fellow, Academy of Dentistry International (FADI)
- Fellow, International College of Dentists (FICD)