Dr. Mumo is Senior Dental Surgeon at NDS. He has top skills, knowledge and training in healthcare management, practice operations and healthcare business research.
Daktari has lectured in Oral Hygiene at the Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) for over 2.5 years and is deliberately concerned with great treatment outcomes as he strives to provide value to all his patients.
He also runs a private practice in Strathmore University Medical Center.
To create lasting relationships with my patients by ensuring value delivery backed by a genuine concern for great treatment outcomes.
- Private Dental Services Provider And University Dentist: Strathmore University 2013-date
- Senior Dentist: St. Marys Mission Hospital, Kangundo Hospital and
- DentPlan Dental Surgeons 2003 – 2013
- Senior Dentist: The Nairobi Dental Suite 2016 – To date
- Executive MBA
- Strathmore Business School – Class of 2010
- MBA Project title: Determinants and measurement of Quality in Healthcare.
- Leadership, Innovation and Growth in a Globalized World Program IESE Business School, Barcelona, Spain 2010
- Advanced Healthcare Management Program
- AHMP, Strathmore Business School Executive Education
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- University of Nairobi Dental Hospital 1996-2001
Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
No. B640, 2002.
Endodontics, Conservative, Prosthodontics, Minor oral surgery and Pediatric dentistry
- Member of Kenya Dental Association (KDA)
- Member of the Strathmore Alumni Association